Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birth Day Little Rose Marie!


Rose Marie and her Mommy Brianna

Newly Born Rose Marie 2/24/12 8lbs/0.02 oz 20" long

Great Grandma Diane with Newborn Rose Marie
Morning all, I have not done much quilting this week because I was down at my Son's home in Iowa for a week to help him with his recovery from Surgery last Tuesday.   I arrived back home on Wed eve of this week.  Spent all day Thursday working on a Client's project then on Friday I was going to sew but got a call from my Daughter Marie, her youngest girl finally went into labor and she wanted me to be there for the birth of little Rose Marie.  Well the newes addition to our family Arrived at 3:56pm yesterday, healthy and pink, she wieghed in at 8lbs, 0.02oz and 20 inches long...such a sweet surprise.  My Daughter was so elated that now she has a grandaughter along with here 2 grandson's.  Happy Birth-Day Little Rose Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment