Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's a bright sunny and Chilly Sunday Morning

This is the Small Mug Rug I finished for my Granddaughter Echo.
I am so glad the sun is out today.  It is still  very cold her in Wisconsin, - 13 and that doesn't include the windchill.  There is a Wind Chill advisory out till the afternoon... Brrr - I'm so glad that I am inside nice and warm and safe.  I looked out my window this morning and saw fresh deer prints stretching across the side yard in the direction of my front porch.  I bet the deer was out looking for something to nibble at but the snow here is so deep all the shrubs are covered. 

I plan on working in my Studio today making more "You Have My Heart" blocks.  I made 3 already and sent one to my granddaughter Echo as a present for her 6th Birthday, (I included a small Doll and a hair bow along with a packet of hot chocolate).  I am enjoying paper piecing these blocks. Today I want to do one in Greens for March.


I also downloaded the paper pieced pattern for the March Paper Pieced Postcard BOM for my FB Quilting group so I will work on that today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment